Saturday, March 26, 2011
Which "ployment" will it be?
Monday is the big day. DH finds out whether we'll be facing a deployment or unemployment. As you can imagine it has both of us pretty stressed out. I'm just afraid this doctor will do what all the others have done and not make a decision. On the one hand it keeps DH employed that much longer, but the uncertainty of whether he'll be leaving or not is hard, to say the least. As much as I don't want him to deploy, I hope he is able to get that second surgery and be healed. His wrist is progressively worsening and he can barely rotate it now despite doing daily exercises. All I can do at this point is trust that God is in charge and He knows what He's doing. I'll be sure to let you know the outcome, if we get one. Any prayers or kinds thoughts you could spare would do wonders for our souls. Thank you all for even reading. It's nice to know I have a sisterhood out there who's dealt with this "Army crap" before.